Monday, December 01, 2008

i'm so random.

It’s December!

I didn’t know there are 4 days of Public Holiday this month until a friend told me last week.

FOUR/EMPAT/四 days! Bonus for me la.. Since I’m not eligible for annual leave until after my confirmation, which will be somewhere around April or May, all I can rely on is Public Holiday now…

*Note to self- try not to change job end of year*

Eh.. It’s very cham you know.. Especially when 99% of your friends are going on vacation this time around all you can do is to listen to their words of joyfulness and satisfaction during their trips and tell them how much you envy them… grrr.. (1% is like.. Smelly.. he’s more cham than me cos he need to work on a public holidays sometimes and his annual leave is like.. dunno when only can take. Heck, I don’t even know if he have any AL).

At times like this, I wished I had worked here for ten years.. gah!!

Damn envy those people who are working in bank lor.. I have this friend who work in bank, she told me that last month, she have to take 2 weeks off. Note: She HAVE TO. cos it’s bank’s policy or something… she told me because her job is dealing with big corporate account (high risk) and they are “forced” to take leave so that the company know that they don’t “use black money” or something… haiya I dunno how to explain la.. The point is, they get compulsory 2 weeks off. Cannot split the leave some more.. Have to take 2 weeks straight… that 2 weeks is not even included in her annual leave.. I ask her how many annual leave she’s entitled.. She told me 30 days.. Damn envious can die. Her bf also working in a bank and they both HAVE TO take the 2 weeks off together (of course, not everyone is entitled for 2 weeks la.. some only a week.. still have to depend on the job risk).

At times like this, I wished that I’ve excelled in my studies, especially anything to do with money, so that I can work in a bank… eh.. don’t play play… I’ve worked with a bank before but then customer service only lah… even so, they have very good benefits lor.. they really take care of their employees. Maybe because it’s American company? I don’t know. I’ve worked with 2 American companies before and they treat their employees really REALLY good (compare with Malaysian cinapek company, namely CiBai Net Station). At least they follow the Labor Law… at least they care about their associates… at least they don’t deduct people’s salary unreasonably and left only like RM 100 after deducting? (I thought Labor Law say cannot deduct more than have the monthly salary?) some more deduction calculated from 3-4 months before. Chi sin. Deduct salary never mind, claims also want to deduct? Woi… claims lei ge leh.. can deduct meh? We’re eligible for claiming entertainment bills ge wor.. we really are entertaining for the right purpose wor.. we entertain and give you sales in return wor.. when we submit claim, not only you don’t want to reimburse back to us.. you want us to PAY YOU BACK WHAT WE CLAIMED? Wth? We submit claims to get back our money, now you want us to GIVE you the money? The money is not even your money at the first place! Now what? We pay to entertain our clients and pay you AGAIN cos we entertained them? What the hell? Then you mei hou hou zhan lor? chi sin geh! Why not I pay you and work for you? hou mou?

Gah!

What kind of world is this? Don’t believe the above story? Well, you gotta believe it cos it happened right before my eyes! It’s not one two hundred we’re talking about. it’s few thousands! My ex-boss really cham lor… I pity him. Not only claims cannot get back… few months’ salary also got “hold back”. “Hold back” means he won’t get back at all already. If the cinapek still insist on deducting people’s salary cos they are late to work, etc, then my ex boss confirm dot com no need get back his money. Maybe he even have to PAY the cinapek back. cos my boss have this late-to-work habit cos my boss work til very very late and come in a lil bit later than the rest of us. Like that how?

Grr..

This cibai company very smart. I think they should be the pioneer company that hires people to pay them and work. Good idea hor?

Eh? Why terpesong again? Never mind.

Back to public holiday… so we’re gonna have holiday on the 8th, 11th, 25th and 29th.

I’m thinking of straightening my hair during the holidays. Again.

Curly hair is boring when you have no time to style it. After curling it, the only style that I had on is a ponytail. Damn boring. Sometimes, curly hair made me look 30 years older. Especially without make up. Like those aunties who woke up early in the morning to go wet market to buy fish for dinner, thinking that nobody will notice her messy curled hair and ghostly bare face. Tsk tsk… I hope I won’t have to become like one of those ghostly aunties in the future.

Shall I straighten it again? Shall I chop it off again?

Hmm.

Decision. Decision.



Sei … my boss just told me that I might need to come back for meeting on the 11th. Whole-day meeting. Oh well…

No comments: