Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Present Talk.

So many updates in a day.

Yea. Because I’m absent minded.

Suddenly, I feel like there are so many things that I just have to say out.

Oh.. Smelly said he’s going to get me a present! It’s been a while since I last received anything from him *hint* =P

Actually it’s supposed to be a secret. He’s like.. “I have something in mind for you. I’m SURE you’re gonna like it!”

I’m like.. “What’s that? Are you SURE I’m going to LIKE it?”

Lol… so after 2 days, he’s like.. “Do you wanna know what I’m going to get you?”

“uhm…. Hehehehehe… *smile sheepishly* uhm… want want!! Uhm.. wait… no.. I don’t want to know yet… er….. ok lah.. I wanna know..!”

I LOVE surprises. But then.. The way he’s SO SURE that I’m going to like it made me think twice. “I’m sure it’s something silly!”

But he reassured me that it’s not and he’s DAMN sure I’ll love it.

Again, when he said he’s sure, the more unsure I was.

“ok lah! Let you see what I’m going to get,” he said, opening the Internet browser and typed ‘T303”.

I wondered for a second what code was that and when I saw the photo, gasp! It’s a a phone…!

Honestly, at first, I thought.. “wow! He’s getting me a phone!” then, he kept giving me this WEIRD smile and said it’s a really nice phone made me suspicious lor… and when I asked him how much does it costs, he lagi gave me this weird cunning smile, “it’s a secret…” I LAGI suspicious.

Then, I went online and checked out the phone.

The phone is a very basic phone and more paria than the one that I’m using lor (in terms of function lah).

Ok, I’m not complaining lah.. but since I still can choose cos he haven’t bought it yet, of course I’ll protest kau kau lah.. right or not? It’s not always that he buy me stuffs.. so tak kan lah want him to waste money on something that I don’t like.. correct??

“The only thing that I liked about the phone is the size.” I told him last night. You damn paria lor.. I don’t want this model… I saw something else.. Can I change? =P”

“The phone is actually very nice lah.. my colleague also using. Not bad lah.”

-_-

“It’s more paria than my phone lor.”

“ok.. which one you want then?”

I blurted out 2 different models. We checked out online and he said it’s not bad too. At least it’s something that I want and need lah. Some more got red color. Woohoo! Smelly said he’s going to get one of the models that I mentioned.

I told him I have something for him too.

Because I cannot keep secret, I told him that I’m going to get him a new monitor. A 22 inch LCD monitor… I asked a friend who’s working in a computer shop roughly how much is the price and I told Smelly.

Like me, he went online and check out cos he don’t believe why it’s so cheap. And like me, he demanded to change model cos the one that I wanted to get is not so good. (we are perfect couple kan? Kan? Sama sama punya perangai. Bleh!)

-_-

Some more his friend so bad lor… encourage him to get a better one… niamah.. 2ms and 5ms response time got a lot different meh? Cis!

I think it’s karma.

Next time when he wanted to get me anything, I won’t ask what it was. Let him buy first so that I have no choice.

Tsk tsk… when people have choices, it will lead to trouble.

But then come to think about it.. It’s a good thing that we didn’t keep it a secret. If not, both of us will end up having something that we don’t like so much.

2 comments:

the possiblist said...

told ya he loves you very much!!! hmph!believe me now??? bleh!!

dy said...

-_-

ya lah ya lah.. i know lah. cis..