Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Please Rain Money.

 the last time i went for my major shopping spree was before Chinese New Year this year. after that, i only bought like one or two tops and a pair of shoes. until 2 months ago. within these 50 days, i bought myself..


- 6 dresses.
- 5 tops.
- 1 kebaya.
- 5 shoes.
- 3 necklaces.
- 1 bag
- 2 clutches
- 1 belt.
- 11 bra set (it was warehouse sale okay...)
- 3 nighties
- 1 make-up palette
- 1 foundation (long waited Chanel!!! still with Siew Ling tho..)


ok.. counting the things that i bought is a nightmare already. i can't believe that i bought so many things within such a short time! fml. but i got reasons one!! i never shop for so long d.. it's time, right? plus, i got so many dinners to attend, cannot be wearing the same thing ma.. right? and.. everything i bought is totally not overpriced. ok la.. except for some shoes and dresses. but still within the medium price range.

now, tell me where can i sell my unused & preloved clothes & bags? 

arghh!!! my toner and moisturizer is going empty!! fml. no wonder the numbers in my bank account never multiply. wtf.



No comments: