Monday, March 22, 2010

My solution to people who likes to complain.

Very often, we hear people around us complain about their relationship, about work, school, parents, siblings, money, children, boss, colleagues, etc. Especially when you’re in the working world full of stressful colleagues, the complaints never stops.


Today, I wanna talk about people who like to complain. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against complaining because by nature, human tend to do that and I’m no exception as well. What I wanna highlight here is people who complains but do nothing about it. I believe it’s normal to whine about certain things or issues, you know.. to let out some stress and forget about it after. But then I seriously cannot stand people who complain about things/issues but they never take initiative to make things better/ change the style of handling it. It really gets on my nerves when they complain about the same old thing over and over again and the worse thing is, these type of people NEVER take advises BUT they are the one who asks you “what should I do?”. Damn hate max lor. You ask me, I advise you then you just shrug and say, “haiya.. I dunno lah…” -_-  damn hate dealing with this kinda people. So after a few encounters with people like this, I’ll just listen and agree with whatever they’re saying cos at the end of the day, they won’t listen to what we’ve gotta say.

Haih. I dunno la. Well, I just wanna complain. But at least I found a solution on how to deal with it.
Heheh.

2 comments:

leemun said...

niaseng !!! you talking about me ah !!!

dy said...

where got!!! why u terasa ah!