Thursday, May 20, 2010

10 Most Hated Question/Statement.

In no particular order…

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
 during interviews. I almost always have problems answering this. I just hate this question so much.

2. When are you getting married?
 why the fuck you wanna know? If nobody wanna marry me, are you going to   me for the rest of my life?

3. You look chubbier/fatter/bigger.
I know. You don’t have to remind me… and what do you get in return by saying that? You’re not thin oso. Pffft. *in denial*

4. Tell me about yourself
during interviews again. Gee.. you dunno how to read resume ah? Ask me something else lah.

5. You don’t look like you know how to cook
speechless. DO YOU KNOW that I start cooking for the whole family since 12? Pfft.(I’m not saying that I’m a pro but I DO KNOW how to cook. Period)

6. You like lah / Anything lah
- whenever I ask “what you wanna eat”. Cos when I suggest, you say “eee..don’t want lah” for all the suggestions! Wtf! Then why you say “you like lah/ anything lah” for???

7. Why you don’t want to get married?
again, this is a stupid question. You wanna pay for my wedding ah?

8. I’m SO fat
when you look like a chopstick and wind can blow you away ANYTIME, you say you are fat!!!  Wtf!! Then I’m so obese I’ll die if I eat one more bite of food.

9. You where got chubby?!?!? (trying to comfort me. Wtf.)
– when CLEARLY my face is bloatedly round, tummy is bulging out, arms looked like a turkey thigh and thigh looked like a pig’s leg! (and i am serious about this.)

10. It’s time to get married
WHO ARE YOU to tell me that??? (parents are exceptional in this case). And WHY ARE YOU NOT married yet? Pfft.

The last one was the most hated question ever!!!! Okay..  anything related to the word MARRIAGE is really annoying and hated okay!!! Seriously! Who said being together for almost 5 years HAVE to be married? Who said? Who so free got nothing to do go and spread this stupid invisible rule? Who said must get married so early??? Who said I must be married to him??? tiu.

No comments: