Monday, August 16, 2010

I Love Dogs.

So last weekend, something happened. Well, let’s just say that I was kinda being “threatened” by a psycho. Pfft. And so she thought that I’m frightened by her threats. And so she thought that I’m so scared that I’ll piss my pants. And so she thought that she won.




Pfft.



She can say whatever she wants. She can write whatever she likes. It just shows how desperate she wants everyone to believe her and to agree with her. For me, I’m not going to retaliate. Cos it’s a waste of time to even reply any of her nonsense. Seriously, if she wants the whole world to know about it, go ahead. Thanks for the free publicity. I’d love that. =)



Heck. Even Smelly thought it’s childish and like I expected, he can’t even be bothered about it. Oh.. and she thought that by doing whatever thing that she did, it will hurt our relationship. HAHA.



If my relationship is so vulnerable, I won’t even consider keeping it at the first place.



Well, I guess she thought that everybody’s relationship is as screwed and as fragile as hers. Sorry babe, not a chance.



Oh… by keeping quiet doesn’t mean that I’m scared. I just thought that it’s a waste of time to even be bothered to retaliate, even though I really think that she’s insulting my intelligence and I almost lost my patience. But well… I managed to just let her bark. I’m used to the barking sound of Alfie anyway… pfft.



That’s why I always believe in “Silence is Golden”.

No comments: