Tuesday, September 07, 2010

He Finally Got It Right....


so last weekend, it was Smelly's turn to tapau food cos i'm super duper lazy. and for the first time in 5 years, he tapau-ed the RIGHT food for me! i cannot believe my eyes when i saw what he bought. eh.. cannot blame me lah... remember what he tapau-ed the last time? pfft. 

so when i saw all the three dishes, i rubbed my eyes a few times and pinched myself in disbelieve (drama, i know..). for a minute, i thought it was my birthday, then i thought, "hmmm... did he do anything wrong????!!?" . hahahah.... cos lo and behold.... he bought 3 of my FAVOURITESTESTESTEST dishes!!!!

spicy sour soup! 

stewed pork with intestine!!!!!!

vinegar pork knuckles!


OMG! can you believe how happy i was??? tho it's just some simple dishes, but it's ALL my fav!  


but i waited 5 years for this. don't know whether i should say FML or unFML cos at last, he got it right. i don't know if he remembered or just coincidence.. however, i chose to believe that he finally got it right. =)

No comments: