Saturday, August 11, 2018

Loop.

Another year filled with ups and downs.

I often wonder.. When will it end? When will this cycle stop looping?

It keeps coming back to haunt me every now and then. What did I do? Or perhaps, should I ask, what is it that I didn't do or did wrong?

The feeling of uncertainty is constantly hammering my heart.

I'm tired. Exhausted. To a point where it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

The fear of unknown is so overwhelming. How do I stop myself from fearing? How do I start? Where shall I start?

I'm constantly putting myself in a position where I couldn't bring myself back to where it begin. Nothing is going to be back to square one. Who am I kidding? Damage is done and will be done no matter what. What is stopping me from moving forward? How do I move forward without hurting? How strong will I be? How strong am I to begin with?

They always say, time will tell. Yes, told and brutally smack my face with a reality that I refuse to accept.

Do die, don't do also die. Why must it be this way?

Sigh.



No comments: