Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Me and You

i know you like it when i act like a kid on purpose sometimes..


i know you like it when i make funny faces..
i like it when i see your big head on my face when i wake up every morning.



i know you like to tease me on purpose all the times.. just to see me whimper..

we spent our first chinese new year at genting. a one day trip with friends.. it was a happy moment..

you said you like it when i smile widely...

i also know you have no idea why i like smile sheepishly.

you came to my house for chinese new year to meet my dad even though i know you were not ready that time.. but you still made it.. i do appreciate that..

you brought me to your close friend's open house. and i met all of your friends there.





i spent my 21st birthday with my family, you and your friends..

we spent my birthday this year with my family...
you used to sit in front of the tv all night, playing ps2.. you don't even care if i took an ugly photo of you..

i know you hated me for eating so much cos i get fat easily. and you once told me you hate it if your girlfriend is fat. but sometimes, i did it on purpose.. cos i need some attention..

we go almost everywhere together... raves, parties, dinners..

we went for road trip with a bunch of friends.. it was fun fun fun..

i love it when we hang out together.. be it at the beach..

fishing ponds,
with no fish in it...
or at home playing with Alfie.. i still remember the first night we bought Alfie home.. i still remember how i convince you that he'll be a darling... and how i promised that i'll take care of him..
even though i know we don't have much time since we're both working, we still spend time with Alfie. though you always said that you want Alfie out of the house when he did something wrong, like bitting off the big pillow and eating back his own poo poo, i know you don't mean it. he's too cute to be thrown out..

they said that we look alike, though i think i'm prettier than you.. :P it's nice to know that your shoulder is there for me anytime, everytime, if not, most of the time.

you know i like it when you kiss me..
=)
i know you like it too...


two years ago, i met you.
i'm glad i did.

*****************************************************************

No comments: