Monday, April 06, 2009

brainless conversation.

me: ok
so my 2-balls are gutless

vincent: hahah
u where got balls one
u got hai only

me: i got 2 tits ma.. round also
can consider as balls

vincent: tiu
cha lan tou

me: hahaha

vincent: yalorr
then u also made up decision liao

me: ya.. but i dunno how to tell my boss ma

vincent: u go in
and tell la u have something u wanna tell him
then tell lo
this one u can honest say
not like u need to cock

me: haih... why is it so hard to resign this time...
the last time all also very easy one

vincent: coz the ppl are kind mah
last time u sudah dulan one
but this time is not really dulan mah

me: yawor.. come to think of it.. last time all boss also nothing to shout about.
nothing for me to stay

vincent: yalorr

me: but this time.. boss so good until i dunno how to break his heart
hahah

vincent
: so u see, ur boss also good
so is like u wanna break up with ur bf, but ur bf did ntg wrong
lolz

me: mahai
must use this example meh
i terasa one u know
HAHAHAHA

vincent
: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
i pura bodoh lo
but is gd example mah

me: cb

No comments: