Friday, March 26, 2010

FUCK AEON CREDIT SERVICES!

Ok. Today is the most ridiculous day ever! If you follow me on twitter, I’ve tweeted this morning, “niamah Aeon credit service's customer service rep is fucking rude!! hah! eat my complain letter!!! knn! damn angry!” and after half an hour, “complain letter and cancellation form emailed! feels so good to possibly destroying a CS good day!”.
The whole story is liddis…

Last month, I went to Aeon credit centre in Mid Valley to make a full settlement and cancel both of my cards with them. But the guy suggested that I cancel one card first because there’s still unbilled outstanding balance in my other card and he did not know how much is the whole amount would come up to, so he told me to wait for the statement before proceeding to cancel it cos they cannot cancel an account with outstanding balance (a bit ridiculous to me but it’s okay cos different banks have different procedures right). So as expected, I still have some outstanding balance on the card when the statement came. However, for the card that I’ve cancelled, there’s a credit balance due to the earlier credit adjustments that they made (waive of annual fee & replacement card fee). Now, the credit amount is RM70.02, and the outstanding balance on the other card is RM56.63. So I tried calling the customer service number to find out and nobody ever pick up the damn phone every time I called. So after a few days of trying, this morning, my called was finally answered. By a fucking rude rep.
So I asked if I can just transfer the credit balance to the outstanding account, and I asked what is my outstanding balance (at that time, I wasn’t sure how much) so that I can make the necessary arrangement if there’s still outstanding after the transfer. She did not answer my question, gave me an irrelevant answer and sounded as if I owed her a million dollars and killed her family. (actually when she answered my call and verifying me with 7,SEVEN,TUJUH,CHAT,SHICHI questions (wtf right!), she already sounded damn “mm loi farn” but I just kept quiet.

So I got agitated and said, “CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH YOUR TONE?” and she was like, “What? MY TONE?????????” damn wtf right! “YES, YOUR TONE. You sounded like you don’t want to serve me. CAN I PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER OR ANYONE WHO’S IN CHARGE?” she paused for a while and before she blurted something else, I asked again, “Can you transfer me to someone else? I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ELSE. Btw, what is your name?” she replied, “MY NAME MAL.”  Wtf!! “Ok, can you please transfer now? THANK YOU” and she said “YOU’RE WELCOME” with a heavy tone. Super pissed lor!

Then someone named Lily answered and resolved my questions BUT NEVER APOLOGISE for whatever crap behavior I receive from stupid Mal.

So I wrote in a complain letter regarding the terrible service that I’ve received and attached with my cancellation form of the other card.

I received a reply within an hour stating that they received my email and asked me to fill in the cancellation form they attached. Sigh! I had to reply “My cancellation form was attached with the previous mail. Please check.” Wtf. I think they are very careless especially dealing with a mad customer.

Then after few hours, which is just a few minutes ago, I received a call from a rep, saying that they received my cancellation form and they will proceed with the cancellation. In that email, I asked them to send over the refund to my mailing address (it was told by the rep over the counter when I asked earlier how they will refund, he said by cheque). But this girl told me that now, they only can transfer directly to my bank account. Cheque was old procedure. -_- so I thought okay, at least I can get my RM13.39 back (I know it’s not a lot but hey, it’s still my money! Can buy a grande frap ok!)

But LO AND BEHOLD! She said, “But Ms Denise, for the transfer to your account, we will charge RM5 for the refund fee.” SUPER WHAT THE FUCK lor! “Look, when I called this morning, your rep Lily, NEVER TOLD ME anything about the refund fee.” I was damn pissed off! Isn’t it supposed to be a standard procedure to tell customers???? But I didn’t raise my voice cos I think she sounded quite nice and it’s not her fault. It’s Lily’s fault for not informing me. Then I told her might as well don’t cancel the card first, I’ll charge the card for the approximate amount, if there’s outstanding, I’ll pay the balance. That’s the most logical thing to do right? Then she said they already blocked and cancel the card. What they can do is reissue a new card for me (for free) and I can use the balance. I was like -______________________-|||

I told her, “Look… why so troublesome to reissue the card for a mere RM13.39? Just cancel my card and leave it. SIGH. I don’t want the transfer. What’s the point? After you deduct RM5, I’ll only get back RM8.39. NO POINT RIGHT? Just leave it.” (by this time, I felt defeated…)

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Actually on a split second, I thought of troubling them to reissue the card. But then.. AIH!!!!!!! Just treat it as charity lah.

So now you know how banks/credit centres cheat their customers. I FELT SUPER CHEATED!

No comments: