Friday, January 28, 2011

Dance? Really?

Been going to gym regularly since the beginning of January, and trying to gradually increase the time spent in there. They have this cha-cha dance class after the cardio dance and strength training, and most of them are aunties and uncles who joined for a few months. I’ve tried once, but it’s more like confirming myself as hand-eye-feet coordination maximum failure, so I gave up after half a class. But this uncle kept pestering me and my colleagues to join them, just to have fun. After discussing with my colleague, we decided to join the class today. Cos right… tak kan aunty and uncle also can learn, we young people cannot, right? So we decided to give ourselves 3 months. If 3 months still cannot get it, then I will declare that I’m lack of that dancing gene, and most probably cos none of my parents are good at dancing. Pfft. See? When in doubt, blame the genes. Heh.


Anyways, the annual Chinese New Year fever combo finally hit on me 2 days ago, all because of Smelly. After he got better from his fever, I caught it. Grr. Fever is gone but the nose is still runny and occasionally stuck, and cough also stayed. Hopefully will get well before CNY. Been having fever on the first day of CNY for the past 3 years. Hopefully won’t be so jinxed this year.

Talking about CNY, I haven’t got time to go shopping! Luckily I got a few cheong sams this year.. but I need to get work clothes and shoes…… and gonna pester Smelly go shopping this weekend for his clothes and uhm.. my camera!

Bonus where art thou?

No comments: