Friday, May 23, 2008

thank you.

was it a plan to have me?

or was it just because you had me, so you kept me?

i've always thought that i'm not as important to you.

i've always thought that i'm only a responsiblity to you.

i've always thought that i didn't get enough love from you.

i've always thought that you abandoned me.

i thought you weren't giving much attention to me.

it wasn't until you're away.

i realised that i'm not only your responsibility, i was your love too.

i realised that you loved me from the very first day you hold me.

you didn't show your love that much because you knew i was strong.

you knew i was understanding.

you knew that i'm not the one who need the most attention.

you knew i will get back on my feet even if i fall hard.

you made me stronger without me realising.

you made me learn to forgive and forget. to be cheerful.

it wasn't until you're away, i realised how important i am to you.

it wasn't until you're away, i realised how much you sacrificed and lose.

it wasn't until you're away, i knew you loved me equally.

you always wanted to give the best.

you always believed in me.

you were always there to guide me through hard times, even though we'd always argue and disagree with each other's way.

you were always ready to give out all of you, though most of the time i didn't realise it.

thank you for having me. thank you for keeping me around. thank you for all the hardship you went through for me. thank you for all the things that you provided me.

thank you mommy.

thank you for everything.

happy birthday to us.

=)

No comments: