Thursday, November 20, 2008

emo.

Have you ever take some time and think about what I really want and need?

Do you know what’s in my mind if I never take the initiative to tell you EVERY SINGLE THING?

Can you at least pretend that you’re sorry? Or at least admit what I said about you was right?

Why do you always get away with it by smiling?

You know it doesn’t take a lot of effort to persuade me, right? You know I’m THAT easy to give in, right? That’s why you bully me.

You know I can’t be angry for long.

You’re a selfish person.

You only think about yourself.

Have you thought at least a lil bit of me?

Have you prioritize me at least ONCE in any situation?

Have you at least cared for a bit?

Is it me or is it because I’m too sensitive to think that you never care?

Does it hurt when I say you didn’t care, right to your face?

Does it hurt when I told you you’re selfish, right to your face?

Does it hurt when I say you don’t love me as much, right to your face?



Cos it hurts me when I said all that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill la... this is life. just let ur emo flow naturally and soon everything'll b fine. btw, pms izzit? HAHAHAHA :P

dy said...

i'm fine d... just suddenly emo cos of something. now ok d...