Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank You.

I felt better talking to you.

I know you’ll always be there when I need a listener. When I need someone to remind me to stay rational. You never fail to lend your shoulder. Every time.

I know you’ll keep me sane.

Though sometimes, we may be drifted apart by our busy lifestyle, I’m happy to know that we’re still familiar with each other.

I’ve once thought that our transparent line has been replaced with a thick bold line, I’m glad that we hadn’t even come to a dotted fine line.

I might not always agree with what you said, but I admit that your words definitely have a strong impact in my decision-making and you reminded me how to look at things in different perspective.

Today, I’m reminded of how blessed I am to have you as my friend.

Today, I realized that I’m not alone.

Today, you made me to smile. Because I’m assured that I still have you.

No comments: