Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Conversation

Was shopping at gardens and passed by a lot of branded stores.

gf: I think every girl should own one branded handbag..

bf: Give you brand or no brand also will spoil easily ge lah..


gf: -_-! Ceh.. eh.. You see every girl around us.. They at least have ONE branded handbag…


bf: You also got Coach ma…(Referring to that Coach coin purse that mommy bought)

gf: That one cannot consider la.. Not HANDBAG weh…

bf: same lah..

gf: You see every girl around us also got boyfriend/husband buy for them one.. How come I don’t have geh? (hint hint)

bf: -_-


gf: Wah! If you buy ONE for me, sure I will not leave you forever!

bf: That’s why I don’t want to buy for you… =P


gf: =.=

2 comments:

Alice said...

This girl (me) has no branded handbag or clothes or shoes... and never desired one. Weird.

dy said...

uhm... any branded stuff other than handbag , clothes or shoes? branded books maybe? hehe.. bluek!