Wednesday, September 09, 2009

don't bother. total randomness

So I started work for a week already. And I've been such a good girl for the past week! Can anyone imagine Denise reaching office ONE whole hour EARLIER than scheduled time?

Yes my friends… I've been reaching office an hour earlier, which is 8a.m. (almost) everyday. Well, except for yesterday and today (and the first and second day I reached 15 mins earlier cos I still have to test the timing..)  working in PJ is such a bitch sometimes. Though it's near, it seems so far due to the unpredictable traffic jam. The first day, I tried going out at 8.15a.m and reached there at 8.45. the next day, I went out at 8.30, I reached at 8.50. so the day after, I went out at 7.30 and I reached at 8a.m. then I tried 7.15, still reaching at 8a.m. no matter how early I go out, I still reach within 20-30  minutes. So I decided from now on, I will go out at 8.15. just nice. But yesterday, due to the long weekend, I overslept! When I woke up, I thought it was already 10.30! (effects of snoozing) horror I tell you! But when see properly, ceh.. 8.30.. so  showered and rushed out at 8.45. reached office at 9.10. a lil late but it's okay cos half of my colleagues reach at 9.30 everyday.

And today, I thought I can reach at least 5 minutes earlier  but still late 10minutes cos can you believe it???!? I took the wrong road! Supposed to take the right lane after Kerinchi toll, but I don't know why I go to the left and went to Pusat Bandar Damansara instead! Knn. Have to waste 10 minutes to u-turn.

And last Thursday after work, normally the road will be very jam and it'll take 40 minutes to reach home, BUT to my surprise, the road was very clear! Took me only 15 mins! It's like miracle! I thought I saw the time wrongly…

 

Ok.. the point is…

 

KL traffic jams are just unpredictable. I hate traffic jam! Gimme my strawberry jam!(oh.. cameron's strawberry jam is best! I dunno where Uncle Liew got it but it's the BESTEST.)

 

No comments: