Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am not your ATM machine.

If you don’t have money, then DON’T USE them. At the end of the day, don’t come back to us and demand us to give money to you (note: GIVE cos we all know that you’re not gonna pay us back after all that promises cos the same thing will happen every fucking month and the cycle continues).

If we can learn from the hard way, I’m sure you can too. And I’m still not fucking sure why she still want to help you out and giving all sorts of excuses to blind herself, and trying to blind us too, just to make everyone feels that it’s okay to help you out. Ughh! You’re working now and I am too. The only person that I ask money from is my boss, just because he is obligated to pay my salary and everyone else’s.

Of course, to say that I don’t ask others for cash is a total lie, cos I do admit I’m human too, I ask money from Smelly when I’m extremely out of cash BUT I do pay him back when I have money. Whereas you? You didn’t even say thank you when we gave you money! And the attitude after you get the money is totally NOT acceptable by normal social standard! Plus, WE DO NOT WORK OUR ASSES OFF TO GIVE YOU MONEY! And you in return, gave the money to illegal gambling arcade AND your girlfriend’s shoes! Wtf! And now you’re saying as if I am obligated to give you money as present for your birthday. Niamah!

I repeat… I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE CASH TO YOU ANYMORE. If you’re really hungry, I’ll buy you food. That’s because I’m still human.


Grr.

 

 

3 comments:

Ray Titus Ong said...

hie...wow...after so long i've not pop by, i see a very angry post here...chill gal...some people just don't get the hint. Instead of being all worked up due to that person, why not just ignore them instead? Cool down ya?

dy said...

lol! sigh.. i'm okay already.. cos i always ebd up being too softhearted even tho i tried not to be. hmphh. you know la.. family member, how to ignore?? haih! *pray he will become good good and may evil stay away from him*

Ray Titus Ong said...

hmmm...i think u should confront him with all your family members to let him know that you're not to be messed around with...seriously.. best of luck!