Monday, November 16, 2009

What I Miss

I was browsing through some of the old photos and found these. OMG!! I miss that workplace! look at the space that i had. sigh! and the privacy is like super privilege okay!! sobz.. now everyone can see what's on my screen whenever they pass by. wtf. damn insecure lo.. not that i have much secret la.. but i still miss the privacy. oh well.. the things i let go to "pursue" my so called "dreams". why there's always pro and cons la..?



everything is good. well, except for the monitor. :P



but seriously, i miss the telephone, the personal printer (though it's monochrome), the BIG PRIVATE space (though it's not room), the chair (OMG the chair!! now i had terrible but bearable one la.. still..) and the most important thing.. i miss my boss! T_T (though my current boss is very nice too... cannot compare cos both different style. come to think about it.. so far i miss working with 2 of my ex bosses. they are so nice lor.. one is like a brother to me and one is like a father to me.. huhuhu...)

but then.. restricted internet access and starting work at 8.30am is like the only 2 things that i don't miss. hmm. and the jam. omg the jam. (actually traffic here also quite bad lah.. but working hours starts at 9am. it makes a HUGE difference to me).

how i wish my current office have private cubicles for everyone. bleh! 

back to work!

No comments: