Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fuck Off.

Seriously, I do think that some people are really psycho when it comes certain things. Not that I cannot take sarcasm, but just don’t fucking two-face me when you prefer not to like me. Just don’t pretend as if nothing happened and act cool about it when the fact is you really mind it. How hard is it to tell me to my face that you hate me and want me out of your life? I have no problems shutting you out of mine because for one, you definitely don’t have a significant status in my life at all. I just cannot accept the fact that you said you have nothing against me but behind my back, you say things differently. What’s your problem? Can’t you just tell it to my face? You don’t have to waste your time and effort to do/say so many things behind me indirectly when all you have to do is just come right up to me and tell it straight to me.




Fucking two face.



I do not owe you anything and I’m definitely NOT trying to be nice to you. Or anyone close to you for that matter. And for the record, I am NOT felling any guilt because I have done NOTHING wrong. It’s all your own assumptions and I am not responsible for it. The reason why I am so pissed is that you are a fucking two-face.



Try all you want. I am not going to defend myself or anyone. Definitely not going to retaliate because I know by doing that, you will get the satisfaction, which I am definitely NOT going to let you get. Period.

No comments: