Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Hereby Declare...

Month of June & July a problematic month!
Like seriously… what did I do to deserve such treatment?
Isn’t there enough of troubles/problems coming my way?
At the rate of this, I think I’ll go crazy before everyone else.
Seriously! What did I do?
I’m not the one who causes your miseries.
It’s you yourself who makes things worse. Being emotional is not the way to make me feel guilty or anything okay. It’ll only pushes me further away. I’m an emotional bitch also. Just don’t test my patience lah. Being nice to you doesn’t mean that I have to do things your way all the time. I have to stand for my own rights too. Being nice to you doesn’t mean that you can treat me like a dog.
Have you wondered why people are nice to you?
Have you wondered why I’m being nice?
I’m not being hypocrite. I’ve told you many times that I’m all about the heart. I’ve hinted you so many times that you have to change some part of yourself to make things easier for everyone. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
Yes, I’m a wuss when it comes to certain things. Yes, I only know how to complain and not take action. Because I’m a WUSS! But seriously… I just want a healthy peaceful environment. I don’t want stupid unnecessary things mess up my emotional wellbeing, especially when it doesn’t worth my time.
But no, you’re a selfish person.
You’re all about talking “positive” and making yourself seems forgiving and all that. But in fact, you are the most selfish and emotional person ever!
Yes, sometimes, shit happens. When it happens, we try not to repeat the mistakes. And we try to improvise certain things when there’s a need. But no, you don’t accept changes; you don’t accept honest opinions, cos when we’re honest, you make us sound stupid. Sigh.
I opened my heart to be your friend. I defended you in a lot of situation when others are negative towards you. I turned certain things positively and make it sounds good.
Did you know that?
Nope.
And you do this to me.
I think I deserve more than this.

No comments: