Monday, May 16, 2011

I Love Jumbling.

1. Tiny pimples growing all over my face. I blame it on the weather. It’s SO HOT I don’t feel like doing anything at all.


2. Caught up with a few friends that I haven’t met for quite some time and they said I looked thinner. ❤❤

3. I have to complete this special mission... and I’m so stressed up that I feel like giving up already. Ergh. Super hate this feeling.

4. Have I mentioned that I’m officially a qualified insurance agent now? *reason of above stress* blergh.

5. Sometimes, I just sit there and wonder… “What the heck am I doing?” or “Why do I keep forgoing my dreams and stayed grounded?” or “WHY?”

6. Growing old is not fun at this stage.

7. I think I deserve a nice birthday treat. Thinking of fine dining. Sage or iL Lido? Decisions…

8. Another decision – to earn extra income and stop Japanese class for 6 weeks or let go that extra income and concentrate on classes? Exam is in July yo! Decisions decisions….

9. I wanna spend a girly day out with my bestie… but she so busy duwanna layan me. *stares at Ann* boo!

10. I have a mission when I turn 26… I wanna quit smoking. But then I’d have to quit coffee too cos every time I took coffee, I just HAD to light a stick. How? I cannot ditch my coffee.



because i love my hair.

No comments: