Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Verbal Diarrhea.

1. Took a few days off last week to solve some family matters. FTS. Nothing’s gonna change and I’m tired of all this crap. It’s sickening. It’s all nonsense.


2. I’ve learned that you have to be strong-willed, be calm and think straight when everybody else around you is nervous.

3. Going back to work after a week off is the worst thing ever at the moment. I wish today is a weekend.

4. My office just subscribed to UNIFI and it doesn’t make any difference. Still. Damn. Slow.

5. I need to work harder to earn more money. Aih. A never ending problem of mine.

6. I finally found the discountinued perfume that I was looking for the longest time. The feeling is perhaps like discovering a hidden treasure.

7. Yea. This is actually a ranting emo dunno-what post.

8. I’m on a shopping ban now, perhaps until the third quarter. Haha. I bought 3 shoes (fml 2 pairs are damn uncomfortable not human wear wan..), few tops and dresses, a bag, a pants… ok lah.. most of them can wear to work wan… *can you hear excuses? Meh.*

9. Too many things happening. Actually one major one is enough for me to grow plenty of white hair and permanent wrinkled forehead.

10. Nobody can help you if you’re not willing to help yourself.

11. Sudden crave for Japanese food again.

12. My laptop is going bonkers.

13. Dear John movie is super disappointed. I hope the book is better.. gonna start reading it soon.

14. That reminds me of the 30+ books that I have not touch since I bought it… cos I haven’t wrap it lah..

15. Random habit of mine.. I cannot read books that I haven’t wrapped. Just feels weird.

16. I’m watching this TVB drama, “Yes Sir, Sorry Sir” and I super HATE the main actor’s uncle and his family. Damn stupid I tell you! Where got such people wan!! Feel like slapping them. Super HATE.

17. I really wanna go holiday somewhere.

18. Ohhh… Kenny proposed to Peks! Congrats you two!

19. I finally permed my hair. This time, dad got it right. Super <3 !!! But I need to at least wear a bit of make up to match my hair. Boo!

20. Went to Hennessy Artistry party at Sunway Opera last weekend.

21. Can’t wait for the dress that I bought from ASOS!!!

22. Actually I’m damn emo, angry, frust, and negative aura all around me now.

23. I told you this is a dunno-what post.

24. Need to wait for at least 2 months before I can get the keys of the house. Nervous weh!

25. I passed 2 insurance exams. Officially can sell insurance plan now. Ahem. Wait for my call ok? Haha.

26. I’m turning 26 this month! Kthxbai!

nah my new hair.

compare to this in 2008... omg KILL ME PLEASE. i don't even know what i was thinking back then.

1 comment:

Peksterian said...

You look great in your new hairstyle!!