Friday, August 28, 2020

Why?

Today is one of those days...


Sudden pang in the heart. 


Just the slightest thought of you, hurts so much that tears couldn't stop.


Today is one of those days that I felt so emotionally exhausted. So much that I just felt like not doing anything at all. 


So hurt that I just wanted to cry it all out.


Why?


Why did you leave so soon?


You didn't even say a proper goodbye. 


You just left. 


We were still talking.. Just within seconds.. You decided you're ready to go? Why? Why didn't you fight? Why?


Why didn't you listen to me before? I've said many times before, go to see doctor. Why didn't you listen?


Why?


Why didn't you stay?


Heaven is so much more beautiful, I know. 


I would do the same. 


But not even a proper goodbye? 


How selfish. 




No comments: