Saturday, April 22, 2006

the haircut.


i felt like i'm the saddest person alive lately..

too many things happened at once.. haih....

sometimes, i felt that i'm not being fair to him...

sometimes, it's hard to explain what's in my mind..

sometimes, i just wonder if all this happens for a reason..

sometimes, i'm afraid that i'll bore him to death..



oh.. btw, i planned to have my hair cut.. but ming doesn't agree with me... he said i won't look nice with short hair.. =(

but i wanna have it cut like this.......see? she looked sad too... like me.. maybe because her boyfriend doesn't like her haircut.

sometimes, i just feel like running away to a place where nobody knows me.

sometimes, i feel like a useless person..

sometimes, i wished to be heard.

sometimes, i wonder when it's gonna end..


No comments: