Wednesday, August 13, 2008

missing home.

i found out that my baby brother started blogging yesterday. i read his first entry and it made me cried.

his english wasn't as good as me and shortie . yet he wrote something that made me teared. he wrote about his daily routine. just like when i started blogging, i wrote about my daily routine and musings.

though he's not good at english, i still think that he wrote wonderfully. why he started blogging? i wonder..

is it because he's got nobody to talk to?

is it because evrybody owns a blog, he wanna have one too?

is it because he's lonely?

i can't figure out.

i felt kinda bad for not being at home so often. and everytime i went home, he'll get some kinda scolding or lecture from me. not taht i intend to argue with him every time we met la.. just that sometimes, it's difficult talking to a teenager. (do i sound like a mother?)

the thing that made me teared is when i read about what he wrote bout my gramma, who have Alzheimer's Disease.

"my grandma knock the door...she thought a thief...so i told my grandma she is my dad staff can say my dad 'Kai Lui'...than she go away...so get back to my pc play some old games...Gunbound..after playing 20 min i heard my grandma knock louder n louder...so i tell her she sleeping dun kacau her...then get back the same things after 5 min...hiahz...so cham...because she got abit sick...sometimes she can' remember me...sometimes she call me as his son...hiahz...but nvm...old ady is like tat lor...hmm.."

after reading this, i felt a lump on my throat.

it's been a while since i go home.

i think it's time to go home now.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Denise, I am touched by your story ("my gramma") and I'm trying my best not to get teary-eyed in the office. It reminded me of my gramma although she didn't have Alzheimer's disease. I also can't help but remember the story I read entitled Away from Her.

dy said...

don't know why when i see my gramma, i felt sad... i hope she will get better though.

:)