Monday, November 24, 2008

i'm his JEWEL!

We cuddled on the sofa lovingly and chatted. Which is something that we don’t normally do in front of friends. “Why are we so romantic today?” he asked.

“Don’t know… but it feels nice.” I said.

We’re in our own world. Neglecting friends who are present that night.

“Bie… I love you, you know?” I said in a very baby tone, I feel so pampered with his arms wrapped around me; his fingers playing with my hair, occasionally stroke my face. A treatment I don’t get to enjoy very often.

“Yes, of course I know,” he replied, kissing my forehead gently.

“You love me too?”

“You know…” he paused. “You are my jewel. You are very precious to me,” hugging me tighter.

“Is it?” smiled sheepishly.

He never said that to me before. He’s not that type who sweet talk and say mushy stuff very often. It was one of the very few times hearing those romantic words from him. I’m overjoyed. Though it was nothing, but I’m really happy. Yes, I’m easily satisfied.

It made my day.

3 comments:

§pinzer said...

so sweet wei :) happiness is bliss!!

dy said...

yea. i'm still on cloud 9. hehe.

dy said...

yea. i'm still on cloud 9. hehe.