Friday, October 23, 2009

Do You Have One Too?

In every relationship, surely there is some special something between 2 people that we can categorise it as “Our *noun*”. For example, Our Song, Our Place, Our Movie, etc., you get the drift. I can safely say that most people who are in a relationship have that “special something”. Or at least it occurs in my case(s).

 

I was trying hard to remember what was my first “Our Song”.. to my surprise, my first “Our Song” does not belong to any of my ex boyfriends… it belongs to me and my best friend. The song was “Ai, Hen Jian Dan” by David Tao. I don’t know how it became “Our Song” and why it was that song. It’s just… Our Song. Now, every time I listen to that song, it’ll remind me of those bittersweet memories that we went through (sorry to disappoint anyone, but we’re really just best friends if you’re wondering now, so no juicy stories okay).

 

With one of my ex, we have “Our Path”. Which is the road that we used to automatically walked every time, when we wandered aimlessly. It’s from KL Plaza towards Low Yat Plaza via BB Plaza sidewalk. We used to end up walking towards that direction unknowingly and walk back to the starting point. Thinking about it now makes me feel like an idiot… no direction, just walk and make a U-turn. Damn waste time. Wtf.

 

With another ex of mine, we have “Our Language”. We used to turn the first letter of a word to “W” in our conversation for example, “I miss you” became “I wiss you” and “I love you” became “I wurve you”, and we would make up some gibberish words that only we would understand and ended up competing who “invented” the most complicated word and we had fun guessing the meaning of those words we created for each other. (sigh… bitter-ing)

 

When most people will have some normal type of “Our *something*”, me and my Smelly have most of “Our *something*” quite differently. For example, Our Song. When most people have romantic Pop, R&B, Soul or Classical songs, Our Song is a Trance song.  A bit wtf right? Lol. Damn un-romantic. But the title is ok la… It’s “Angel Falls” by Ayla. I forgot when or how we declare it Our Song, but I had fun teasing him when I know he used it as his ringtone for my number when we first dated..

 

“Why you use this ringtone for my number geh?”

 

“Dunno.. I like la..”

 

“Oh.. I know… Angel Falls.. like, I Fall, like that la??”

 

Geddit? Geddit?? Ok. Might be lame. But it works every time, to make him feel jah dou. So every time we heard that song, I will say, “Bie!! I Fall!!  *slump on him*” wtf!

 

Our Song is weird enough.. and to add more weirdness (weird to me lah), we have “Our Phrase”. Which is “stupid dum dum”. We’ll call each other “stupid dum dum” whenever there’s a chance. No miss one! I ask you la.. where got people call their girlfriend/boyfriend stupid (and still get away with it) one?? Ish..  

 

There’s still a list of “Our *something*”  but I shall not disclose too much here. Wtf.. later you all say we stupid dum dum.

 

Bleh!

 

What’s your “Our *insert special something*”??