Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Alliance Bank Customer Service - BAD

Customer service : *monotone* Good morning, i'm XXXX.

dy: hi, i'm about to make a payment for my ABC loan, just wanna check with you the account number.

CS : *monotone* ok. before that can i  make a verification?

dy : ok.

CS : IC number?

dy : XXX (i wonder what's the point of me keying in my IC number before she answered the phone and still got asked for verification. damn redundant)

CS : billing address?

dy : XXX

CS : loan approved amount?

dy: XXX  (i still don't understand why you want to verify me with hundreds of questions!!!! usually, max 2 important questions is sufficient)

CS : last 4 digit of your loan account number?

dy : (WTF???) i don't know the account number THAT'S WHY I CALLED.

CS : oh.. it's XXXXXX

dy : thank you.

*proceed to make payment but found out she gave me the other loan account number. wtf! i mentioned clearly which loan i want to pay! ugh.. luckily i noticed it before i confirm payment!

customer service people nowadays.. sigh! i can understand that it's a boring job cos i've been there, done it, but hey.. at least you can sound more cheerful? it's only 10am! and at least you listen carefully before verifying me with stupid questions.

No comments: