Monday, July 12, 2010

I Love Marshmallow Sky!

taken during the trip to Johor Bahru last week.

looks delicious huh?


anyway.. been busy with work lately. it's so stressful to deal with difficult people at work. some people just like to make your life miserable. they like to get in your way and do things their way and condemn other people's way. another word to describe this kind of people is selfish. damn selfish and egoistic that i've lost hope in  dealing with them. my strategy is just do whatever they asked to do, do it their way and call it a day. no point arguing or defending myself because at the end of the day, they will make it like it's my mistake and they are right, other people is wrong.

sigh.

worse thing is, i cannot burst my temper and throw words back at this person cos i'll have to deal with him until end of the year. not good lah right.. SIGH.

No comments: