Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i like la..

I like the way you hold my hand.

I like the way you smile.

I like the way you laugh at my silly statements. “stupid dum dum”

I like the way you imitate my silliness. “ugh… why I’m becoming like you?” you’ll say.

I like the way you touch my hair after shower. “why so dry?” you’ll ask.

I like the way you kiss me goodnight on my forehead. even if I had to remind you every night. “why I have to kiss you first? You cannot kiss me first meh?” you’ll complain.

I like it when you’ll pour a cup of water for me. even if you knew I was just lazy to get up from bed. “tsk… go get yourself lah!” you’ll say while walking to the kitchen.

I like it when you wrestle with me. even when I knew I’ll end up not able to move at all. “HAHA! You’re a caterpillar!!” *wraps comforter over my shoulder with my head sticking out* UGH!!!

I like it when you say “NO!” every time I asked if I could eat something. (I was just teasing you..*tho sometimes I really do feel like eating la..*)


I like to call you “Bie” randomly. For no reason at all and you’ll fall for it every time by answering “hmm?” or “what?”.
I love you.

No comments: