Thursday, January 01, 2009

Third Anniversary.

To my dearest Smelly bB,

Happy third anniversary!

Three years is not a very long duration, but it’s long enough for both of us to understand and know each other thoroughly. It’s certainly long enough for both of us to decide whether we really want to be with each other… if not, I’m sure we won’t hold on until today, huh?

Like every relationship, I’ve definitely learned a lot in this. You watched me said goodbye to my teenage life and lead me through when I stepped into adulthood. You made me realize that it’s important to be selfish sometimes. You made me realized that it’s not about getting how much that we gave, it’s about receiving and enjoying something that other people don’t.

I’m not sure how much I’ve changed your life after we met, but I’m very sure that things are different after you appeared in mine. I hope that my presence brings a lot of joy in your life and I hope that this relationship will be your most wonderful and memorable one. We cannot guarantee what will happen in the future, but I really hope that we both learned something from each other and be a better person for each other.

I wanted to write more, but I guess I'll just save the mushy part.. =)

Muahx! Love you bie!

No comments: