Tuesday, February 24, 2009

time to change?

I braved myself for a challenge yesterday. I think I did okay. But I’m a lil bit concerned and nervous about the outcome. It’ll determine an important part of my life. Myself. My future. *cross fingers* hopefully everything will be okay.

****************************************

I shaved Alfie’s long shiny but forever tangled coat.

He doesn’t look like Alfie now.

He looked like a new dog.

He looked a lil bit like a Schnauzer.

He looked like a very naughty dog.

He looked cute. Grr..

I’m gonna keep his coat short from now on… it’s quite annoying to find balls of fur underneath our bed every time I clean the room. And it’s not so good to my nose cos his fur is all over our bed and comforter.

****************************************

I went back home the other day. Gramma still couldn’t walk. She sits on the lazy chair all the time and the maid have to push her all the way from the living room to the bathroom for shower. The wheelchair that my aunt got is too high, it’s difficult for her to transfer gramma from the chair to the wheelchair. Dad told me that the doctor said her left leg (which is a bit swollen and painful) is shorter than her right leg. Maybe it’s because she didn’t care to move her leg so the muscle got shorter or something. I don’t know.

It’s sad looking at her situation.

But I’m glad that she still remembers my name. Sometimes. Well, there’s a trick of getting her remember someone.

Just give her a cigarette.

=)

It works every time.

Well, at least she remembers few of my cousins and aunts who gave her cigarettes.


No comments: