Friday, October 30, 2009

How To Differentiate An Optimist And A Pessimist.

I was browsing through my friend’s photo album of his friend’s wedding the other day and I saw the plate number of the wedding car. The plate number is CCC something. So I told Smelly…

Dy: Eh bie, see see… the plate number quite nice right.. CCC. “Cash Cash Cash”, “Cash, Career, Condo” .. haha..

 

Smelly: Where got nice.. not nice at all lo… “Sei Sei Sei” nice meh? Stupid one this fella. (“Si Si Si *in Hokkien meaning Die* )

 

Dy: Yawor.. I never thought of that! Hmm.

 

This is what we call different perspective.

 

Funny how minds work.

2 comments:

leemun said...

CCC = customer call centre

Ray Titus Ong said...

well we're brought up differently and go through life differently.. thats why d difference in thought.. ^^

Ray
raytitusong.blogspot.com
A Different Perspective