Monday, December 06, 2010

How Relationship Lasts IX

Every night before bed, I will demand for a goodnight kiss and a hug. It’s a routine for as long as I can remember. cos I think it's important, as a reminder of my existence (insecure, I know... pffft whatever...).
Anyway, our relationship is very comical... sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry because we humour each other so much.

So last night, Smelly kissed me (more like his nose pressing on my nose) and he asked... “What do you see?” I opened my eyes, without moving away, I said, “I see your eyes loh..”

Smelly : Got one eye only right?

Dy : -____- ! er.. hehe.. got 2 eyes become one eye!! Crossed d!

Then, I asked, “What do you see?”

He said…. “Ngor tai dou yat gau fan shu… (I saw a potato). Wakakakakakaaa….!”

T_T damn jahdou.

Tell me lah… where to find a boyfriend like him??? Pfft!

No comments: